I’ve had the code for a while and I’m using it for a few of my own projects so when a comment on Loading XML in C# with XML Serialisation asked when it was going to be published, I thought I’d better get on with it.
So here it is, Release 0.3 of Kajabity Tools for C# (or actually, .NET in general) still fully open source and available on GitHub at
For this release, the changes are:
– Added an SDI Form and Document classes
– Added sample Forms based applications
– Fixed a bug in CSV Writer where it didn’t update ‘escapeChars’ when the separator was changed.
– Some tidying up and improvements to comments and documentation.
– Added a few more NUnit tests.
For details of how to use the classes have a look at Kajabity Tools for C#.
Hopefully, there won’t been such a long wait for the next release.