On this page you can download the latest version of the Wiki Text Plugin for jQuery.
Wiki Text Plugin for jQuery is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This release I've added JSDoc, a few extra features and fixed a couple of bugs.
- <hr> - using four or more dashes
- Forced line breaks ([[BR]])
- Named links (HTTP(S) and FTP)
- Zip version includes a test HTML file.
- JsDoc Toolkit implemented to generate documentation from the JS code. JS file annotated to ensure documentation produced correctly.
- Created syntax.txt to provide content for Syntax and Test pages. This also fixed Headings in the Syntax page.
- Some useful internal utility methods and constants exposed.
- safeText caused error for null or undefined parameter.
- Escapes in URLs didn't work properly in IE.
|0.3||19th June 2011||5K||jquery-wikitext-0.3.zip|
This is a slight improvement on the previous release to fix an important bug (didn't read the last source line) and include wrapping in list items.
The following changes have been made to this version of Wiki Text:
- List item text can now be wrapped by indenting the text on the following line.
The following defects have been fixed in this version of Wiki Text:
- The last line of the source Wiki formatted text is now read correctly - in v0.1 it wasn't read.
- Small corrections to Escape ('!') handling - no need to escape '!' when not in front of Wiki inline markup.
This is the first released version with the following features: -
- Paragraphs, block quotes and pre-formatted text.
- Bulleted and numbered lists.
- Bold, italic, underline, monospace, strikethrough, superscript and subscript character formatting.
- FTP, HTTP(S) and email links.
The following defects have been identified in this version of Wiki Text:
- The last line of the source Wiki formatted text is not read. Add a blank line to overcome this.
- The escape character needs to be escaped itself even when not in front of Wiki markup.