Kajabity Tools (for C#) is a free, Open Source collection of software utility classes for .NET applications.
Version 0.4 introduces some key structural changes, a small number of new features and several bug fixes.
Full details are available on the Kajabity Tools pages.
This release was prompted by requests, suggestions and contributions from Ivaylo Slavov and Frederik Carlier.
- New Java properties method and supporting unit tests to read files in Unicode or other non-default encodings to support non Latin 1 languages. Contributed by Ivaylo Slavov.
- Added a CsvConstants class to hold various shared constants.
- Make the Quote character a property – so it can be read/changed. Added supporting unit tests.
- Fixed bug in CSV Quote limit – now quotes empty fields if limit < 0.
- Call newDocument in SDIForm_Load to ensure no null pointers when saving.
- Corrected the spelling of ‘Limited’ in all files.
And in Samples:
- TextEditor – Fixed a bug when saving new file.
- CsvEditor – Set the default document name.
- CsvEditor – Fix bug in ‘New’ where rows is null.
- Kajabity Tools DLL is now a Strongly Named assembly – see Strongly Named Assemblies (MSDN).
- Added NuGet specification file to package Kajabity Tools DLL as a NuGet. Changed the Assembly name to ‘Kajabity.Tools’ to work with NuGet.
- Introduced AppVeyor continuous integration builds with automatic deployment to GitHub Releases and nuget.org.
- Added a Visual Studio solution file to drive AppVeyor build.
- Updated NUnit to version 3 from version 2 – requiring some changes to the test classes.
- Removed pointless ConsoleTest project.
- Moved documentation to WordPress pages starting with this release rather than the Maven generated site published for v0.3.
- Updates to README.md files.